Acupuncture Emporium is a Chinese Medicine Health Practice with just 2 practitioners who are both committed to doing the utmost to assist with their clients concerns.
We really listen to our clients and give them enough time to share their health concerns, and do this with empathy and compassion. We believe this is the key to good health practitioners. Continuing professional education is also imperative to keep abreast of the latest innovations.
Both Nicky MacDonald (Clinical Director, Acupuncturist & Chinese Herbalist) and Amber Fulton (Acupuncturist) are Registered with the Chinese Medicine Board of Australia (CMBA). For further information regarding registration please see the 'Our Team' page.
Acupuncture Emporium is practicing from two Locations:
- Acupuncture & Natural Therapies Centre , 26 Thomas Street, West End, QLD 4101
- Indigo Health for Mind and Body, 3/5 Selborne St, Mt Gravatt Central, QLD, 4122 (HICAPS AVAILABLE)
DR NICKY MACDONALD (ACUPUNCTURIST & CHINESE HERBALIST)
- Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday at West End
AMBER FULTON (ACUPUNCTURIST) - 0408 497 513
- Tuesday and Saturday at West End
- Monday afternoon, Wednesday and Thursday at Mount Gravatt
At Acupuncture Emporium we have a special interest in the treatment of:
- Pain Management and rehabilitation, backpain, sciatica, arthritis, and most musculoskeletal pain, headaches and migraines.
- Women's Health including Fertility and IVF support, Pregnancy and Obstetrics
- Mens Fertility
- Psycho-Emotional Disorders including Anxiety and Depression
- Digestive disorders including IBS, Crohn's disease, GORD
- Sinusitis and Hayfever
- Holistic Cosmetic Acupuncture (Facial Rejuvenation)
Nicky and Amber are able to offer a range of therapies to assist their clients needs. (Commonly treated Conditions)
NB: Student and Pensioner discounts available on presentation of card.
Find us featured in Australia's most respected natural health directory, wellbeing.com.au